Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What Your Money Means, the Book by Frank Hanna

I like this guy, Frank Hanna III. It's not just because he believes in sharing his wealth, either, though I find this ideal very commendable. Rather than an attitude many wealthy people have of "If you've got it, flaunt it" it seems Mr. Hanna is more of the "If you've got it, give it" sort of guy.

I saw an article about Frank Hanna III online at the Reader's Digest website, and respect that he also has a strong faith in God, something my father would definitely find commendable. He's a pastor at St. John's in Hollywood, Minnesota.

Frank Hanna III also has a book out, called "What Your Money Means and How to Use It Well." So he and I are also both authors, though I've yet to publish. He talks in his book about how those who have wealth have a responsibility towards others in society to give of themselves, whether it is money, their talent, or just a person's time. I'm not looking for money here, Frank, but perhaps you could help me find a publisher for my own book, CAT'S WORLD?

No comments:

Post a Comment